I suggest you ...

Fix auto-correct so it works like native keyboard

The auto-correct functionality seems to work off-and-on. I can't work it out - it works sometimes but not as reliably as in the native keyboard.

146 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    paulpappaulpap shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • RobRob commented  · 

The disabled auto-correct is really the biggest issue with this application. At first, I tried substituting common contractions and abbreviations using Xpandr, but it started getting ridiculous. I would gladly pay more for for the app if this autocorrect bug were fixed.

• JoostJoost commented  · 

For me the most important option is: Auto Correct should function in any native language (Dutch). If it does, I will buy immediately.

• Riverturn, Inc.Riverturn, Inc. commented  · 

This is the only swing factor. With auto-correct = purchase. Without = no.

• doppelgriffdoppelgriff commented  · 

Wondering.. has this been taken into consideration? I actually purchased the app and am disappointed that auto-correct doesnt work.. i'm quite dependent on auto-correct and i am now making more typos when i am supposed to me making lesser with itypefastr:-(

• xeastsidejonxxeastsidejonx commented  · 

I would buy this app when the trial is up if you guys added this feature. It is a must!

• wickdaddy11wickdaddy11 commented  · 

I would like to pay for the app after my trial is up, but like the others, my autocorrect is a no go.

specs:
        iPhone 3g
        OS 3.1.1
        Jailbroken with blackra1n

• rob.amatorob.amato commented  · 

Auto Correct does not work for me.

• dfayermadfayerma commented  · 

Auto-correction does not work for me as well. Anything I need to do to Enable it?

• CarlitosCarlitos commented  · 

Mine either! Im actually getting more typos now than I had with the native keyboard because of this!

• JoeJoe commented  · 

I can't get auto-correct to work on mine at all.

Feedback and Knowledge Base